We are disrupting the Music Publishing Industry by empowering creators / artists and songwriters / content owners alike. Our platform provides a marketplace in which musical artists gain unprecedented access to original songs from top-tier industry songwriters, music publishers, and producers.
Why Invest in Rocket Songs?
The Music Publishing Industry is valued at over $6.4 Billion. It has grown to this size without any real innovation and disruption.
We are innovating how songs are delivered and made available to artists, and disrupting the classically closed doors behind which the best songs were held.
Our marketplace also provides us special and unparalleled access to the next generation of song-writers. We are uniquely positioned to find, identify and acquire copyrights by evaluating them and analyzing their songs-writers performance in our marketplace.
- In short, we are creating the Music Publishing Company of the Future
Our team features highly-acclaimed and award winning executives from both sides of the Music Publishing equation. Copyright Holders and Songwriters.
- Our marketplace is live, our business model works with exceptional key metrics like conversion and average transaction value, with a diverse revenue stream and almost unlimited room for growth and expansion.
- Music copyrights are a hot asset class growing from €6.5 billion in 2013 to €8.5 billion in 2018 and was estimated at €10 billion in 2020.
For musicians, it all starts with the song. And we are aggregating the good ones.
Rocket Songs in the only marketplace for high-quality, professional level songs.
Our goal is to empower any musical artist, anywhere with access to the best songs to further their career.
Our marketplace allows these artists to find a song, cost-effectively license it and quickly get themselves into position to record and release it as their own.
It is estimated that every day there are 60,000 songs being uploaded to Spotify every day. That's almost 22 million tracks per year. Those songs have to come from somewhere, and Rocket Songs will be a primary generator for that need.
On the other side of our marketplace, we offer copyright owners to monetize their fallow assets at a rate unprecedented in the industry.
Traditionally, music catalogs monetize 20% of their library. We monetize over 60% of our library.
A Simple Two-Sided Marketplace
We created the platform to connect top quality songs from the best music publishers, songwriters, and producers to musical artists from around the globe. We're saving a ton of time and money in the process of getting new Recordings done! This cuts costs way down, on the road to Fame and Royalties.
Rocket Songs' Industry Changing Marketplace
Our ground-breaking marketplace, focused on quality, convenience and accessibility, finds and puts the highest quality songs into the arms of people who can best use them.
What we Provide to Content Owners
- Monetization of fallow assets.
- Upfront and back-end revenue.
- While maintaining ownership of the underlying asset.
What we Provide to Musical Artists
- A curated collection of top-quality songs, from the best Songwriters, Music Publishers, and Producers.
- A simple song license scheme to facilitate your creating your own renditions without hassle.
- A variety of product options to fit their needs. From instrumental tracks to record over to fully produced stemmed versions to take into a studio or DAW.
What we Provide to Artists Development Companies, Music Producers & Managers
- A near limitless inventory of songs for their roster of artists regardless of genre, gender, language or style.
Content Partner Program
- A subscription program open to Songwriters and Publishers to license their content
- Each subscription creates recurring monthly revenue (up to $9.95 per month)
- Our A&R staff curates submissions maintaining quality
- Creates opportunity to find and acquire songwriters to build a Music Publishing arm
"I love the rocket songs model, they have made the song licensing process easier for the up
and coming artist and bedroom producer to become the next superstar"
- Dave Tough, Producer & Songwriter, Tough Man Publishing (SESAC)
Efficiency and Diversity in Creating Revenue
First Mover & Incomparable Team
Opportunity to develop brand and market share while leveraging unique skills and relationships
A Proven Profitable Business Model
Converting users into paying customers for a myriad of product options
Major Content Partnerships
Secured content from over 200 Major and Indie Music Publishers across the globe
A Market Specific Platform
Performing at above industry average conversion and success metrics
Inroads in Global Growth
Already licensing to users in over 120 countries
An Established Brand
Artists know us for our depth and quality of our catalog
We are a marketplace differentiated by quality without real competition.
- Users come to Rocket Songs because our catalog is curated by professionals, quality products are guaranteed.
- There is no one else in this space with that brand and qualifier.
- There is almost no competition even without that qualifier.
- The closest thing we have to competition, is SoundBetter. A professional services marketplace that offers songs of any quality.
- There are partial competitors who could, theoretically, pivot into our space.
- In this category we would put Splice, Tracklib and their royalty-free cousins in the splice/beat market.
- There are also more than a handful of "sync" marketplaces that allow copyright owners to also monetize their songs
- But these marketplaces can operate in conjunction with ours. Their exclusivity deals don't extend into our type of licensing.
The Music Publishing Industry
We are re-inventing the multi-billion dollar music publishing business
... with a simple, two-sided marketplace bringing curated musical content from those who create it to those searching for it.
Our goal is to empower every musical artist and songwriter/producer with the ability to maximize their potential and the potential of the art they create.
You may have heard or read about us:
AudioGeek Podcast: https://audiogeek11.lsnto.me/
Innovating Music: https://www.podcastaddict.com/episode/podcastId=1796639