We manufacture large-caliber ammunition. Scaling to fulfill massively growing demand in military and law enforcement. Displacing current suppliers mired in bureaucratic red tape. Additional retail opportunities. 120 days from funding to large-scale production!
Why Invest in Saber Manufacturing?
- We are an established, growing company in a $22 billion+ market where today’s manufacturers are unable to meet demand, especially for quality, high-caliber munitions lto be offered by us. Current political affairs and rising demand are worsening the shortage.
- Our products are targeted to be used by the U.S. military, and law enforcement agencies as well as U.S.-allied countries abroad. Our high-caliber products meet NATO (or exceeded) specifications achieved through our high-tech manufacturing systems and IP conversion technology.
- Our direct targeted customers include but not limited to General Dynamics, Civil Arms, U.S. Ordnance, and FSST (Native Americans).
- With the right experience and connections for this space, our stellar team includes U.S. veterans, a former FBI agent, a former gun shop owner, and seasoned professionals who excel at operations, sales and government contract negotiations.
- We’ve spent years building key alliances, networks and partnerships that open doors in this industry and differentiate our company.
- We are raising funds to secure additional acreage, build additional manufacturing facilities and fill orders we’ve already received that are contingent on our funding for expansion.
High Demand for Ammo Far Exceeds Supplies
Demand for munition far exceeds supplies -- in the U.S and abroad with U.S. NATO Allied Countries. This is especially true for military-quality, high-caliber munitions that meet (or) exceeds NATO specifications.
Why are U.S. manufacturers at max capacity?
Lake City Army Ammunition Plant (LCAAP), the largest military manufacturer of ammunition in the U.S. that provides the vast majority of all small arms ammunition is consumed by the US Military, committed to a multibillion-dollar government contract between the U.S. and Saudi Arabia in 2019. This locked up their production capacities through 2025, and LCAAP is not currently accepting future orders forcing customers to seek products elsewhere.
Civil Arms: one of Saber’s strategic alliances and is registered with the federal government for munition sales in the U.S. and abroad - has inquired about Saber’s capacity to help because they can’t fill their requests and are being forced to go to Canada for product.
In the U.S.: Demand is growing aggressively from our armed forces and federal agencies for high-quality munitions. The Department of Defense munition budget increased to $715B (2022), up from $703.7B (2021) fiscal year, according to the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense Military Readiness Report.
Overseas: A massive shortage of ammunition that meets NATO specifications overseas in U.S. allied NATO nations. Additionally, there is immediate demand for special rounds that are not currently being produced in the United States but that Saber can produce.
Supplies are limited by production capacity and access to traditional suppliers in Russia, which are now blocked due to political policies. (Source: Biden Administration Bans Importation of Russian Ammunition).
Why are U.S. manufacturers at max capacity?
Lake City Army Ammunition Plant (LCAAP), the largest military manufacturer of ammunition in the U.S. that provides the vast majority of all small arms ammuntion consumed by the US Military, committed to a multibillion-dollar government contract between the U.S. and Saudi Arabia in 2019. This locked up their production capacities through 2025, and LCAAP is not currently accepting future orders forcing customers to seek products elsewhere.
In 2020, manufacturers such as Remington, Winchester, Federal, ATK and Arsenal stepped in to absorb some of the surplus demand; however, now these operations are at maximum capacity and unable to take on additional orders.
Civil Arms -- one of Saber’s strategic alliances that’s registered with the federal government for munition sales in the U.S. and abroad -- has inquired about Saber’s capacity to help because they can’t fill their requests and are being forced to go to Canada for product.
Expansion + Improved Production Process for Extraordinarily High Production Levels
Saber has developed an unrivaled manufacturing process that yields high-quality, precision brass and steel munition components at exceptional production levels. Saber has carved out niche markets through existing relationships with the U.S. armed forces that have demand for specific munitions that Saber will manufacture.
Products for the U.S. Marketplace
50BMG (12.7x99) 660 Grain Projectiles + Other (NATO specifications)
Products for U.S. Allied Countries
Combloc Rounds: (similar in quality as the U.S. NATO-approved products above):
(12.7 x 108) 680 Grain (+ other bullet wgt. specialty projectiles)
(14.5x114) 980 Grain Projectiles (+ other bullet wgt. specialty projectiles)
The video below displays the historical nature and present-day demand of Large Caliber use within the military. The 50BMG is still today a highly sought after caliber needed domestically and overseas.
Saber operates in the niche (but large) market of munitions for law enforcement and military customers in the U.S. and U.S. NATO Allied countries, as well as direct distribution for B2C sales.
The business model for Saber Manufacturing is a two-fold manufacturing and distribution model. Saber has commitments contingent on funding.
U.S. B2B and B2G Marketplace: Saber will actively pursue selling directly to companies like General Dynamics and Civil Arms, which in turn sell to their customer (typically this customer is the U.S. government through military contracts).
Customers that Saber intend to pursue (in the U.S.): General Dynamic, Civil Arms, U.S. Ordnance, FSST
Saber sells directly to Flandreau Santee Sioux (FSST) (a Native American tribe), who bids on U.S. government contracts (under a Saber-FFST Joint Venture) under a Minority 8(a) license to get preferential treatment in the bidding process due to its Native American status with the U.S. Government. FSST is buying all its product first from Saber.
Overseas B2G and B2B Marketplace:
Overseas B2G and B2B Marketplace: Saber will sell to affiliated government agencies such as Civil Arms, which then sells directly to the U.S. government or to U.S. NATO Allied countries through U.S. government contracts they have been awarded already but need product to fill their orders. Overseas customers prefer U.S.-quality products.
Interest in Global Market
- Additional opportunities exist with U.S. NATO Allied countries looking for niche products that Saber can provide. For instance, a government agency in Australia is seeking Saber products and components for its niche caliber 14.5x114.
All pricing is determined based on many elements such as; components cost (powder, casing, projectiles, primers), volume of order, type of caliber, packing of inventory, and shipping requirements.
As former members of the military or law enforcement or family members of the same, we know how important it is for ammunition to deliver high performance every time. We refuse to produce a low-quality product. We use one of kind state-of-the-art equipment especially made for our type of manufacturing quality and speed.
Saber’s precision systems and innovative facility incorporates stringent inspection of its products through high-tech laser equipment throughout the process, enforcing strict quality standards for components and raw material commodities suppliers. Meeting and in some cases exceeding NATO specifications.
Saber Manufacturing 400+ Acres Operation where all High-Tech Systems will be Located
Extensive Alliances, Networks & Partnerships
Saber has developed relationships with future customers and a growing number of global partners as we continue to expand our base.
Saber, upon funding will purchase ammunition producing equipment in order to fill orders. Saber has solid commitments with its target alliances. These alliances have committed to buying everything Saber can manufacture. Saber manufacturing systems alone can produce over 46,000,000 rounds per year.
At total maximum system capacity of 46,000,000 rounds is estimated to gross $230M/year. in revenue depending on its demand on its B2B-B2G order capacity.
Customer relationships & networks:
- U.S. defense and federal agencies
- Several Fortune 500 organizations
- Native American Indian Tribes (including a Joint Venture Partner)
- US Federal Firearms License (FFL) Dealers
- Overseas U.S. NATO Allied countries
New Targeted Client Pipeline
- Government Sector: U.S. Department of Defense (GSA Bids), U.S. Armed Forces – Military (Bids and No Bid Advantages in Place), State and Federal Law Enforcement Agencies
- Fortune 500 Companies: General Dynamics (GD) Alliances, Civil Arms (U.S. State Department), but not limited to)
- Native American Marketplace: Flandreau Santee Sioux (FSST) large volume buyer and JV Distributor with Saber
- Domestic FFL Dealer
- Overseas U.S.-Allied Countries: WE Platt PLY, Ltd. (Australia), Rador PLY, Ltd. (United Kingdom), New Lenox (UK), Republic of Brazil Government
Several new clients have indicated they intend to acquire as much inventory as we can produce!
Military and Law Enforcement Customer Testimonials
"Very reliable ammunition!"
- Reggie Johnson, Chief of Police, Ava Police Department, Ava, MO
"I have been a police officer in Pennsylvania for over 10 years and previously served in the Air Force as a Security Policeman for 5 years. I shot the Saber and they performed flawlessly. Not a single stoppage nor malfunction. I was happy with the target group I was able to achieve and would recommend Saber ammunition to anyone. Excellent quality ammunition. Extremely accurate!"
- Officer John Huffstutier, United States Air Force Security
- Sheriff Darren Reed, Ozark County Sheriff Department, Gainesville, MO
"Solid and Accurate Ammunition."
- Greg Milford, Stroudsburg Police Department, Stroudsburg, PA
"Our team has shot Saber ammunition and found it to be high quality and accurate."
- Jim Griffin, Police Chief, Salem Arkansas Police Department, Salem, AR
"Examining and shooting Saber ammunition, I can recommend the quality', accuracy and high performance."
- John Russo I Associate Professor of Criminal Justice & Former Arkansas Public Defender Commission College of the Ozarks, Point Lookout, MO
"After a healthy examination of the Saber Ammunition (via analytical testing and shooting) I would highly recommend this product as it competes well with all other types of ammunition on the market with high performance overall. Very satisfied!"
- Chris Fox, Licensed GunSmith, Stroudsburg PA
Licensed Manufacturing & Dealerships Testimonials
"Reliable Ammunition and Good Organization to work with. Our regular Customers are coming back time and time again and asking for Saber superior ammunition."
- Kevin, Owner of Battery Station, West Plains, MO
"We set up our regional distributorship with the Saber Company. Saber provides a solid product and are reliable keeping us in ammunition for our customers."
- Todd, Owner Bradbury Station, Arkansas
Major players in the industry include Orbital ATK, ST Kinetics, Remington and RUAG. These companies are unable to keep up with the current market demand for products.
The dilemma caused by long-term contractual commitments versus total production capacity is likely to plague competitors for an extended period of time. Competitors have a fixed capacity in place and have over-committed on production levels, restricting their ability to produce outside their contracts and creating a shortage of product.
Between the U.S. armed forces and federal law enforcement agencies (i.e.: FBI, HLS, NSA) there are massive contracts for bid, both new and recycled bids seeking manufacturers to supply munitions. Due to the shortages in the domestic and world markets, these sought-after volumes have not been met as far back as 2019 (per Governmental Service Administration Contractual Bids).
Precision Metals Manufacturing Market
Maintaining & Enhancing the Military’s Strategic Readiness
FY 2022 budgets for the U.S. military allocate significant funds for service areas dealing in munitions and training:
- The U.S. Army is investing $27.8B in its core readiness including $11.6B in home station training for ground maneuver forces and $3.0B for aviation readiness.
- The U.S. Navy is investing $44.7B, up $2.4B above FY 2021 enacted levels, for combat support readiness activities.
- The U.S. Marine Corps is investing $3.6B in ground combat readiness, up $100M above FY 2021 to sustain critical maintenance and training programs.
- The U.S. Air Force is investing $36.5B in core readiness and readiness-enabler activities.
Saber is a Missouri-based company founded in 2018 by a highly qualified team of experienced entrepreneurs with expertise in business operations, executive management, manufacturing production & inspection, and global sales development.
Saber aims to achieve Department of Defense status as a preferred military supplier for the U.S. armed forces, as well as a preferred manufacturer and vendor for federal law enforcement agencies.
Saber seeks to produce a top-quality product for the nation’s military and federal law enforcement personnel. A majority of Saber’s team members are either former military members themselves or family members of service personnel.
Saber REFUSES to produce a product that might fail to properly perform to top-level quality knowing that the life and safety of a family member could be at risk from lower-quality material. This is why Saber uses state-of-the-art equipment specially made for our type of manufacturing quality and speed.
- In June 2020, Saber announces it is a Licensed and Registered United States Federal Contractor (USFCR) under GSA Vendor Profile | Duns 117449018 | CAGE: 8MA59 | NAICS: 332992, 332993 & 332999 allowing the Saber to bid on United States Government Contracts for the US Armed Forces (Military) and the Federal Law Enforcement Agencies (FBI, NSA, DEA, HLS). Presently, the industry is over saturated with GSA opportunities in supplying the following with munitions as upon request.
- In July 2021, Saber attended the Native American Expo in Las Vegas, Nevada to discuss expanding its tribal involvement with the Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA). Saber leaders lead ammunition manufacturing discussions with its Tribal JV Partners South Dakota Flandreau Santee Sioux (FSST).
- In July 2021, Saber announces its newest executive team leader Joseph Nofo (SFC US Army Retired). Joseph a former military and government contract officer is leading up Saber to advance its efforts in US Government Affairs and GSA Contracts. Presently, Saber has over $2-million in US Government bids out to US Armed Forces awaiting decisions on.
Saber Manufacturing is a diverse organization with a core team that has the experience, talent as well as civilian and governmental relationships to successfully execute. Our team includes U.S. veterans, former federal law enforcement with the FBI, a former gun shop owner and others who are deeply connected in this industry. Our team members exude strong munitions industry knowledge and hands-on experience.
In addition, our team’s areas of expertise range from leadership and executive management experience to business operations management, sales development and management, production and inspection as well as expert financial management.