In the US, 18 million children with a behavioral or mental health disability are never treated due to a severe shortage of providers. TrueGen is addressing this crisis with a technology platform that amplifies the efforts of providers so more children can receive the treatment they desperately need.
- The U.S. is facing an acute behavioral health crisis with 25 million children and adolescents in the U.S. (350 million globally) suffering from a mental or behavioral health disability
- 60%-80% of these children never receive the care they need due to an extreme shortage of pediatric behavioral health providers
- Suicide is now the 3rd leading cause of death in 15-19 year old's
- TrueGen offers the latest digital technologies applied to clinical behavioral health tools to ensure children overcome their behavioral health challenges
- With our software, providers become more efficient and precise leading to better outcomes
- Research studies show that digital technologies can increase the number of patients cared for by 130% in just 3 weeks
- Together with providers, we will allow more children to receive the care they need, earlier!
Key Reasons to Invest:
- Help fix a major healthcare crisis among our children. Our children are fighting a global mental and behavioral health crisis (350 million children globally; 25 million in U.S., who suffer from a diagnosable behavioral health or developmental disability).
- Extreme Unmet Need: Highly underserved market with over 17 million U.S. children who never receive treatment leading to suicide rates hitting historic highs.
- Getting in Early: Investment opportunity at a discounted rate for a unique company in a very large market ($225 billion in US market alone) with limited ‘direct’ competition.
- Highly Experienced Leadership Team: Our team has decades of experience in developing, commercializing, and scaling businesses within start-ups or billion-dollar enterprises. Further, our advisory team has decades of clinical experience with incredible perspective and understanding of the market.
Global Pediatric Mental and Behavioral Health Crisis
In the U.S., 25 million children (ages 1-19yo) have a diagnosable behavioral health or developmental disability. Around 70% (17.5M) of these kids are NEVER treated, primarily due to the severe shortage of pediatric behavioral health providers!
The lack of care has lead to frightening increases in suicide rates. For 15-19 year old teens, suicide is now the 3rd leading cause of death. Suicide has hit a 40-year high in teen girls.
There just are not enough pediatric mental/behavioral health providers to treat the millions of children/adolescents in need of care.
Improving access and quality of pediatric behavioral healthcare
TrueGen increases access to and improves the quality of behavioral healthcare for millions of children and adolescents, by helping behavioral health specialists deliver a higher level of care more efficiently, with AI and modern technology.TrueGen is developing a digital platform solution, exclusively for pediatric mental/behavioral healthcare providers (e.g. pediatric psychiatrists, neuropsychologists, and psychologists).
The platform's digital tools and workflow will enhance, or 'amplify', the efforts of providers/specialists so they are able to treat more children earlier which increases the probability of good clinical outcomes.
Automation + Integration + AI = Better Outcomes
Scientifically-proven methods to deliver higher quality of care, to more children, at lower costsThe TrueGen software platform is built for the behavioral and mental health provider to:
- Manage, operate, and streamline patient care
- Enhance efficiency of patient care
- Increase access to care
- Improve care standardization
- Better patient outcomes
- Improved quality of life (QOL)
Subscriptions Based (SaaS)
- SaaS (software as a service) clinical platform model centered around pediatric behavioral healthcare
- Monthly or annual subscription fee per provider depending on the level of integration
- Our system ingrates within and supports the provider’s clinical workflow and decision making
- Customer base in order of targeting priority includes:
- private practice providers
- provider networks
- medical institutions
$325,000 in revenue in Year 1
- Achieved $325k in revenue in yr1 for a related business and clinical platform. Monthly recurring revenue of $10,000.
- $285,000 of funding to date
- We have built an automated and integrated a clinical platform and initially launched to help with COVID-19 testing at the height of the pandemic. Primary business strategy (i.e. pediatric behavioral health) was put on hold due to the pandemic. Same platform will be customized for the TrueGen strategy.
- TrueGen update: We are now building a clinical advisory board to help launch a pilot with 1,000 patients.
We are highly differentiated in very large and rapidly growing market!
TrueGen operates and competes within the Provider segment. Our software will be acquired and utilized by pediatric behavioral health providers. In a deeper analysis of the 11 companies within this segment, there are only 2 true direct competitors (Blueprint Health & Innowell), but both are general software targeting the adult population.
How are we different?
We are the only company, in this category, that is exclusively FOCUSED on the pediatric behavioral health provider.
Pediatric Mental and Behavioral Health Provider Market
In the U.S. (total addressable market), the market includes 25 Million children and $225 Billion spent per year. The market is expected to grow to $365 Billion by 2030.
Is to help keep the next generation of children healthy and happy with earlier access to behavioral health screening and treatment services.Our goal is to help millions of children in the U.S. and around the world access quality mental and behavioral healthcare when they need it!
Behavioral health (BH) illness is at record levels in children and adolescents. The COVID-19 pandemic has accelerated the BH crisis which started prior to the pandemic.
We want to help these families by providing the latest in technology and delivery of behavioral healthcare. We must protect our youngest generation and new solutions like the TrueGen platform will help do this.